Creasing and perforating machine GPM 320 is a follower of successful model GPM 315. It was designed for the final processing of graphic materials up to SRA 3 paper size. Simple hand machine with working width 320 mm enables to make a crease as well as perforation of the same quality as electric machines GPM 450/450 SA. Eccentric wheel of operating mechanism demands only minimum power to process the paper even for heavy stock. Skew paper can be also creased/perforated due to thumbwheel angle adjustment of the side guide.
- Metal construction
- Large desktop for formats up to SRA 3
- Three different crease widths
- Side adjustment wheels for quick exchange of paper position
- Fast exchange of creasing tool
- Exceptional quality of perforation
- Easy creasing with minimum use of power
- Ergonomic bar
- Easy to use
||320 mm (SRA 3)|
||80 - 400 g/m2 (creasing), 60 - 250 g/m2 (perforating)|
|WIDTH OF CREASE
||0,8 / 1,1 / 1,5 mm|
||470 x 370 x 360 mm|
||470 x 370 x 160 mm|
||nett 11 kg, gross 12,5 kg|
Note: Are you tired of hand processing? Go for advanced model, it is worth it!
Try our best seller - semiautomatic creaser/perforator GPM 450 SA.