Easy to use the machine with a working width of 435 mm. The creasing of paper (also digitally printed) made by KSL 435 provides a simple but very precise bend. Users can choose between four types of crease. The creasing machine can also be used to process paper with a special surface treatment, such as that laminated on both sides. The creasing machine allows the easy folding of wedding cards, invitations, menus, annual reports, promotional materials, etc.
- Metal construction
- Four sizes of creasing tools
- Large desktop for formats with working width 435 mm
- Two adjustment screws for absolute precision
- Useful also for creasing laminated documents
- Possibility of 45° angle crease
- Fast exchange of creasing tool
- Easy to use
||80 - 400 g/m2|
||0 - 90°|
|WIDTH OF CREASE
||0,8 / 1,0 / 1,5 / 1,8 mm|
||505 x 505 x 95 mm|
||630 x 630 x 190 mm|
||nett 13,5 kg, gross 16,5 kg|
Note: Are you tired of hand processing? Go for advanced model, it is worth it!
Try our best seller - semiautomatic creaser/perforator GPM 450 SA.