Creasing Machine KSL 435
Easy to use machine with working width 435 mm. Creasing of paper (also digitally printed) made by KSL 435 provides simple but very precise bend. Users can choose between four types of crease. The creasing machine can also be used to process paper with a special surface treatment, such as that laminated on both sides. The creasing machine allows the easy folding of wedding cards, invitations, menus, annual reports, promotional materials, etc.
- Metal construction
- Four sizes of creasing tools
- Large desktop for formats with working width 435 mm
- Two adjustment screws for absolute precision
- Useful also for creasing laminated documents
- Possibility of 45┬░ angle crease
- Fast exchange of creasing tool
- Easy to use
||80 - 400 g/m2|
||0 - 90┬░|
|WIDTH OF CREASE
||0,8 / 1,0 / 1,5 / 1,8 mm|
||505 x 505 x 95 mm|
||630 x 630 x 190 mm|
||nett 13,5 kg, gross 16,5 kg|
Note: Are you tired of hand processing? Go for advanced model, it is worth it!
Try our best seller - semiautomatic creaser/perforator GPM 450 SA.